A growing message from many members of the Ohio School Plan (OSP) has been their struggle to cope with the cost, complexity and potential liability surrounding property-related risk control issues. To help members address this need, the OSP has partnered with Alliant Risk Control Consulting to provide a series of one-hour, web-based safety training programs at no additional charge.
Additional details are as follows:
- This is an audio-plus-web format that enables OSP members to receive risk control/safety training without leaving their facility. All members need is a windows-based computer, audio (speakers), and a high speed internet connection.
- Since the programs are delivered live, participants are able to send their questions electronically to the presenter.
- The training series will be conducted by risk control and property insurance professionals with specific expertise on the various topics.
- You can choose to participate in selected programs, or the entire series.
- All programs are recorded for future playback.
- Detailed information on each program, including how to register, will be provided in advance of each webinar.
Streaming Safety Videos
As a member of the Ohio School Plan, in partnership with Alliant Insurance, you have access to a library of streaming safety videos on topics related to your protecting your assets.
- Behavioral Based Safety
- Contractor and Construction
- Driving Safety
- Groundskeeping Safety
- Health and Safety
- Human Resources
- OSHA Compliance
- Security and Emergency Preparedness
To get registered, send your request to: Risk Control. Please include your first and last name, your e-mail address, organization, and phone number.
An automated e-mail will be sent to you within 24 hours that includes the link to login, along with the username and a password.